Monday, February 10, 2020 — Miami, FL- Drew Estate announces the launch of its 2020 Barn Smoker Program, with ticket sales for the Florida, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Kentucky and Louisiana events now available on www.barnsmoker.com. Drew Estate Barn Smoker illuminates the American Tobacco Experience, bringing the cigar enthusiast to the field and farm level, and educating consumers on the full gamut of growing, processing, and manufacturing premium cigars.
Barn Smoker 2020 continues to expand the festival atmosphere that celebrates attendees love of the leaf and the Drew Estate Culture. Envisioned and inspired by Jonathan Drew to bring aficionados, brands, and local businesses to American Tobacco Farms, Barn Smoker events also serve to raise awareness for Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity, whose sole focus is to support the American military.
This year, the Barn Smoker program will feature a multi-level ticket opportunity to satisfy the wants of every valued attendee:
- VIP Experience Ticket with Dinner Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – Each VIP Experience Attendee will be a guest at an intimate dinner the evening before or after the Barn Smoker hosted by Jonathan Drew, Willy Herrera, Pedro Gomez and the entire Drew Estate team. As part of the VIP Experience ticket, each guest will receive 3 rare Drew Estate cigars and much more. In addition, VIP attendees will also receive a premium swag package at the Barn Smoker.
- VIP Swag Ticket Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – VIP Swag Ticket holders at Barn Smoker, will receive a premium swag package upgraded over General Admission.
- General Admission – Admission to the Barn Smoker with general admission swag.
In addition to the three Barn Smoker packages, 2020 will feature an “All-Star” program, where guests can purchase tickets for all 5 events at a reduced cost and receive a unique Barn Smoker Challenge Coin Set including a Master Coin only available to Barn Smoker “All-Stars.” This historic Master Coin will also have future discounts and benefits at Barn Smoker 2021.
The 2020 Barn Smoker program creates an immersive deep dive into a variety of unique sensory activations, focusing on brands including Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and more.
From the Wynwood Safehouse, Jonathan Drew Founder and President of Drew Estate notes, “In 2019, we took Barn Smoker to another level. Now we have Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and all sorts of Sh*t to pump, pump, pump it up!!. And for all you rock stars, superstars and Barn Smoker “All-Stars” you are gonna wanna snag your tickets today. I promise it’s worth it! Let’s go!”
The dates and locations of Drew Estate’s 2020 Barn Smokers are:
- Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 16th, 2020
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on July 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 8th, 2020
- Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 26th, 2020
- Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on October 24th, 2020
Tickets are available for purchase at www.barnsmoker.com and you can learn more about Barn Smokers via Instagram.com/debarnsmoker and facebook.com/barnsmoker
ABOUT DREW ESTATE CIGARS