Habanos S.A., Launched in Spain, In A World Premiere, The Partagas Legado Edicion Limitada 2020.
· Under the name “Live Night Partagás”, the Club Pasión Habanos organized on September 25th the launching event with its partners.
La Habana | September 28th, 2021
Tabacalera, exclusive partner and distributor of Habanos, S.A in Spain, launched in in a world premiere, the Partagás Legado Edición Limitada 2020. The launching ceremony was in charge by the Club Pasión Habanos, which organized anevent for its partners on September 25th in Madrid.
The venue was Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium, which hosted three years ago the launching of La Noche de Romeo y Julieta. One of the most modern stadiums in Europe and which allowed to celebrate the outdoor event protected by the stadium’s spectacular roof.
On this occasion, the protagonist of the evening was the Partagás brand, and the “legacy” that this brand, one of the most admired and recognized in the Habanos portfolio, has left since its foundation in 1845 in La Habana.
This event, under the slogan “Live Night Partagás”, was organized by the Club Pasión Habanos, which offered one more year a night full of music, gastronomy, surprises and the best Habanos. Its partners not only had the privilege to be the first to taste the Partagás Legado Edición Limitada 2020 (Hermosos No.2 factory name), but they were able to live a unique experience enjoying a wide selection of gourmet products, music and many other surprises.
Partagás Legado is made “Totalmente a Mano con Tripa Larga”- Totally handmade with Long Filler, with wrapper, filler and binder leaves from the Vuelta Abajo* zone, in Pinar del Río* region, where the best tobacco of the world is grown and made by Cuban expert cigar rollers.
The Habanos Ediciones Limitadas are the most awaited of the year by most aficionados. They are characterized by their exclusive vitolas, which are not included in the regular range of the brand’s portfolio, and are distinguished by the careful selections of all their leaves, (wrapper, filler and binder), aged for a minimum period of two years.
Partagás Legado Edición Limitada 2020
Factory name Hermosos No.2, (48 ring gauge x 157 mm length).
· Mature brown wrapper with colored, soft and silky tints
· Woody, smoky and roasted flavour, with slight bitter, earthy and spicy tips, and very sweet in the background; leaves us with memories of dried fruits, coffee, cinnamon, pepper, cocoa and honey, with a very long and persistent aftertaste
· Woody, toasted, roasted, spicy and sweet aroma, which leaves us memories of leather, smoked cedar, cocoa, raisins, hazelnuts, vanilla, pepper and molasses.
· Medium to full flavour, somewhat lighter than the brand’s blend due to its ageing.
· Even and homogeneous combustion until the end of the smoke.
· Matt dark gray ash with medium gray veins, compact and durable.
· Smoking time between 60 and 70 minutes approximately.
· Tabacalera is the leading entrepreneurial group in the commercialization of Premium cigars worldwide. Heir to the former tobacco monopoly created in 1636, Tabacalera is present in more than 150 countries through a powerful distribution network.
· Tabacalera has the most prestigious brand portfolio in the sector and includes all Cuban brands -such as Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagás and Romeo y Julieta, with a 50% stake in Corporación Habanos S.A. The group is also the exclusive distributor of Habanos for the Spanish market, is headquartered in Madrid and has 5,000 employees worldwide.
· Tradition and innovation are the pillars on which Tabacalera has built its identity, which transcends premium cigars to position itself in the universe of lifestyle and luxury products.
Corporación Habanos, S.A.
Corporación Habanos, S.A. is a world leader in the commercialization of premium cigars both in Cuba and in the rest of the world. For this purpose, it has an exclusive distribution network present in the five continents and in more than 150 countries. For more information, please visit http://www.habanos.com
Habanos, S.A. commercializes 27 Premium brands made Totalmente a mano- Totally handmade and protected by the Protected Appellations of Origin (P.A.O), among which stand out Cohiba, Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, Partagás, Hoyo de Monterrey and H. Upmann, among others. Habanos have been made Totalmente a mano- Totally handmade for more than 500 years and, since then, they have become a worldwide flagship.
*Protected Appellations of Origin
For more information:
Habanos, S.A.: Habanos Comunicación email@example.com;
Tel. 5372040513 ext. 565