Discover the latest news of the Habanos World. Enjoy the pairing of the month we have prepared for you, and above all,
¡Keep your passion on!
- Wrapper: brown color, fatty, silky, fine, with a matte sheen.
- Flavor: very woody, vegetal, toasted, with bitter, earthy and spicy hints, leaving an aftertaste of coffee, nuts, cocoa nibs, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and light molasses.
- Aroma: toasted, roasted, spicy and sweet in the background, leaving hints of cedar, leather, coffee, raisins, almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, and molasses.
- Strength: starts medium and reaches medium to full.
- Combustion: even and homogeneous
- Draw: good.
- Ash: medium matte gray with streaks of light gray metallic, compact, and durable
- Smoking time: about an hour.
The depth and structure of Champagne EPC Blanc de Noirs, with notes of applesauce and licorice hints, enhances and elegantly perfects the roasted notes, cocoa and the subtle spice of Montecristo Wide Edmundo, resulting in a greedy, elegant and persistent harmony.
Corporación Habanos, S.A.
Corporación Habanos, S.A. is a world leader in the commercialization of Premium cigars both in Cuba and in the rest of the world. For this purpose, it has an exclusive distribution network present in the five continents and in more than 150 countries. For more information, please visit www.habanos.com
Habanos, S.A. commercializes 27 Premium brands Totally handmade and identified as Protected Appellations of Origin (P.A.O.), including Cohiba, Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, Partagás, Hoyo de Monterrey and H. Upmann, among others. Habanos have been made Totally handmade for more than 500 years and since then they have become a benchmark worldwide.
* Protected Appellations of Origin
For more information, please contact:
Habanos, S.A.: Habanos Comunicación firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 5372040513 ext. 565
Amelia Muñoz: Tel. +34 659 25 08 15
Elena Moreno: Tel. +34 635 59 03 19